When panicked parents ring days before a party, wanting my help, I assume they’re willing to follow my expert recommendations.
This does not mean you can:
- Put your child in charge of an event.
- Pick and choose the recommendations you want (e.g. ditch my alcohol management plan and let kids come and go as they please).
- Dictate what security staff can and can’t do. Your guests and my staff are my priorities.
- Take the dog for long walk during the event you’re supposed to supervise.
- Get smashed at a ‘grown-ups’ party while your child’s event is in progress.
- Undermine experienced security staff by believing ridiculous gatecrasher lies, then expect us to remove these unwanted guests when they turn violent.
Having handled 700+ parties, my team and I know exactly what we’re doing.
You want a Happy New Year?
I’m striving to give you one by keeping you and your family safe.
How about you?
Thanks for reading in 2013.
I hope to see you next year!
Naomi Oakley, Founder, Safe Partying Australia.