If you have the following characteristics and experience and you would like to work in a fun, professionally rewarding, female owned and operated VIP, Corporate and niche community event focused security business then we would love to hear from you.
Do you fit the following profile?
- Have you served in the Police Force or Defence Services?
- Are you a Fitness/Personal trainer or Self Defence Expert?
- Have you worked in Hospitality? e.g. bars
- Are you confident and capable and willing to learn new skills?
- Are you well presented?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you fit and like to keep active?
- Would you like to work for a company who values the contribution that woman make and the different skills that woman can offer in modern day event security?
- Do you like the thought of working for a female owned and managed business?
- Do you want to be rewarded well for your efforts and work in a friendly team environment?
- Do you like the idea of working at VIP, Corporate, Private events and venues
Existing qualified Crowd Control (level 3) staff that fit this criteria are welcome to apply for positions with U-Nome Security.
If you are not currently qualified, we can arrange training with one of Australia’s most respected and experienced Security Training organisations.