A neighbour’s ribs were broken
[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]HE host of an out-of-control Facebook party has apologised after a mob of teens terrorised a neighbourhood, bashing neighbours and trashing a nearby house.
A neighbour’s ribs were broken and a wheelie bin was thrown through the front window of another house as teens attacked neighbours after police broke up the party in Narangba last Thursday.
The Courier-Mail today revealed police spent more than seven hours shutting the 120-person party down at the Duncombe Rd house after an invite was posted on Facebook, charging teens between $5 and $10 for entry.
Jedd Alexander Kenny told The Courier-Mail said he would not hold any parties in the future and said he had been arrested. He was one of three hosts of the party which was advertised online.
“I’d just like to say sorry. Whatever the cops want to charge me for I accept, you know, at the end of the day it was our party,” the 18-year-old said.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”23362″ alignment=”center” border_color=”grey” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”large”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_button2 title=”MEDIA LINK” style=”rounded” color=”violet” size=”sm” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fmobile.news.com.au%2Fnational%2Fqueensland%2Fhost-of-outofcontrol-facebook-party-has-apologised-after-mob-terrorised-neighbours%2Fstory-fnii5v6w-1226796923872||target:%20_blank”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][/vc_row]