Your teen party questions answered. For free!
I’ve written plenty of blog posts about parties gone wrong.
Today I have some good news!
Today I’m launching a national online support service for parents and teens planning parties.
This free service will answer questions like:
- I’m worried about a party in my area. What can I do?
- I’m anxious about dropping my child off at a party. How do I know it’s safe?
- Teens or parents: when it comes to having a party, who’s really in charge?
- I’m concerned about my party venue. How can I make it secure?
- How do I regulate alcohol without being a party pooper?
- As parents, what’s our duty of care when hosting a party?
These are just a few examples of things I can help you with.
If you’ve got a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS 0417 363 742 and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Once you’re happy with your answer, I’ll post the question and response on the website, so others can benefit from our exchange. (Don’t worry – I won’t identify you.)
Over time, we’ll create a valuable, comprehensive resource for teens, parents, community leaders, venue owners and policy makers.
Sound good? Damn right it does!
Send your question NOW!
Naomi Oakley, Managing Director, U-NOME Security Communication Specialists.